Activities at the Hotel and close by
Hotel Korpilampi has a lot to offer for everyone.
Below you can find links to activities at the hotel and tourist attractions close by.
Hotel Korpilampi is located at the border to Nuuksio national park.
The main attraction besides the forests and lakes is the Finnish Nature Center Haltia
with exhibitions, guided hiking and biking tours, Fatbike rental and nature trails.
You can find more information here.
More tourist attractions you can find on the websites of the regional tourist offices:
City of Espoo https://www.visitespoo.fi/en/,
City of Helsinki https://www.myhelsinki.fi/your-local-guide-to-helsinki
Our partners offer a wide variety of exciting outdoor team activities and experiences
for groups. You can read more about the team activities here.
Hotel Korpilampi is not responsible for the links nor for the services of third parties.
Sauna and Pool Area, Gym, Squash-court
The sauna and pool area is open daily for hotel guests
from 7.00 to 11.00 (closed on Monday mornings) and from 15.00 to 22.00.
The gym and Squash court are open daily from 7.00 to 22.00.
Rackets and balls are available free of charge at the reception.
Outdoor games such as croquet games, mölkky, petanque,
toboggan sledges and Nordic Waking poles are also available at the reception.
A sandy beach is located 300 meters from the hotel.
Waterpark Serena and Serena Ski
Europe’s largest indoor waterpark Serena lies only 400 meters from Hotel Korpilampi.
During summertime the waterpark offers over 15 different exciting waterslides.
Discount priced one-day waterpark tickets can be purchased at the hotel reception.
Next to the waterpark Serena Ski Center offers 4 different ski slopes suitable for everyone,
from toddler to adult and from expert to beginner as well as a Street slope.
Read more and see the opening hours here: https://serena.fi/en/
Hiking, biking and cross-country skiing
- A scenic 1.8 km outdoor trail around Lake Korpilampi.
- Tremanskärr nature trail (3 – 9 km), more information here
- Luukki outdoor recreation area, more information here.
- Route 2000, outdoor and cycling route 110 km, the route map here.
- Oittaa’s outdoor recreation area, more information here
- Salmi outdoor recreation area, more information here
- Cross-country ski trails, see the map and the condition of the nearest trails here
Golf holidays in Hotel Korpilampi
Near Hotel Korpilampi you will find several golf courses.
The closest courses are the idyllic SHG Luukki and the more challenging SHG Lakisto.
Read more about the nearby courses:
- SHG Golf, Luukki ja Lakisto
- Espoo Ringside Golf, www.ringsidegolf.fi
- Keimola Golf, 2 courses, www.keimolagolf.com
- Nurmijärvi Golf, 27 holes, www.nurmijarvi-golf.fi
- Master Golf, Master and Forest courses, www.mastergolf.fi
- Hills by GoGolf, 2 courses, https://www.hillsgolf.fi/
- Espoon Golf Seura. https://espoogolf.fi/
- Vihti Golf https://www.vihtigolf.fi/
For more information contact the Golf Clubs directly.
Room reservations can be made here.
Group reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 9 6138 411
Fatbike self-service rental
Hotel guests can rent Fatbikes at our reception.
Fatbikes can only be rented on site, we do not take reservations in advance.
Prices: 2 h €35.00 + €5.00 additional hours. Daily rental (8:00-17:00) €55.00.
The price includes a fatbike, helmet and a map with route suggestions.
Natura Viva is responsible for the entire rental operation.
For more information, contact Natura Viva: naturaviva.fi/
Fun venues for children and adults
Nature, Science, Art or Old Cars, what´s your favorite?
- Haltia, the Finnish Nature Centre: https://haltia.com/en/
- Heureka, the Finnish Science Centre: https://www.heureka.fi/?lang=en
- EMMA – Espoo Museum of Modern Art: https://emmamuseum.fi/en/
- Espoo Car Museum: https://espoonautomuseo.fi/english/
- Vantaa Aviation Museum: https://ilmailumuseo.fi/en/
- Linnanmäki Amusement Park: https://www.linnanmaki.fi/en/
- SeaLife Helsinki: https://www.visitsealife.com/helsinki/en/
Adventure Parks, outdoors and indoors
- HUIPPU – Treetop Adventure Park: https://www.seikkailupuistohuippu.fi/cms/en/
- PuuhaPark – Adventure Park: https://www.puuhapark.fi/english
- HopLop Indoor Adventure Park: https://www.hoplop.fi/en/
- SuperPark Vantaa Indoor Adventure Park: https://superpark.fi/en/park/vantaa/
- Indoor Bouldercenter Konala: https://www.boulderkeskus.com/en/content/11-bk-konala
- Sello Shopping Centre Espoo: https://www.sello.fi/en/opening-times
- Iso Omena Shopping Centre Espoo: https://www.isoomena.fi/en/
- Jumbo Shopping Centre Vantaa, https://jumbo.fi/en/
- Mall of Tripla Helsinki: https://malloftripla.fi/en/
- Entresse Shopping Centre Espoo, www.entresse.fi/
For more information and room reservations, contact our reception: +358 9 6138 411 or email@example.com
Or book a room from our booking service.